- 12/25 Larry said "No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment"
- 12/24 Default value expression
- 12/23 Type Constraints using Type::Tiny and attribute handler
- 12/20 The way that CPAN authors use subroutine signatures in natural
- 12/18 Is the new grammar easy to google search?
- 12/17 Are array and hash representations really needed?
- 12/16 Risk increased by checking the number of subroutine arguments
- 3/19 Why we want subroutine signatures?
This site is an opinion blog about Perl Subroutine Signatures. Subroutine Signatures is plan to added to Perl in the near future. I have a very strong concern in the future of Perl, so I created an independent site about sub signatures. My name is Yuki Kimoto. I'm Perl Light User. I have no media power, community power, political power, and big company power. I just feel and talk about the heart of a weak perl user without a voice.